Blue Apatite Palm
Blue Apatite is a Fluorapatite and considered a rare tourmaline variety. The name comes from Greek and means to deceive as it is commonly misidentified as other minerals. Associated with the Third Eye Chakra, zodiac signs of Capricorn and Pisces and vibrates to the number 4. Blue Apatite is used for lucid dreaming, astral travel and connecting with spirit guides. It is a stone of inspiration, epiphanies and understanding while facilitating the incorperation of karmic influences contributing to one’s current reality.
Apatite describes a group of similar isomorphous hexagonal phosphate minerals. These include Fluorapatite, Chlorapatite, and Hydroxylapatite. Blue Apatite is a Fluorapatite and considered a rare tourmaline variety. It is common as an accessory mineral in igneous and metamorphic rock, usually only in small grains and thin sections. The name comes from Greek and means to deceive, because it is commonly misidentified as other minerals. It is sometimes fluorescent under UV light & some specimens exhibit cat’s eye chatoyancy when faceted. Most commonly found as a blue mottled stone, it is also found in green, purple, yellow and gold. The largest Apatite deposit is in Kirovsk, Russia but it can also be found in Brazil, Burma, Madagascar, and Mexico.
– Associated with the 3rd Eye chakra, zodiac signs of Capricorn & Pisces, vibrates to the number 4.
– Good for lucid dreams, astral travel & connecting to spirit guides.
– Stone of inspiration, epiphanies and understanding.
– Facilitates the incorporation of karmic influences contributing to one’s current reality.
– Soothes headaches, stimulates eyesight, helps vertigo/dizziness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.