Chrysoprase is a gemstone variety of chalcedony that contains small quantities of nickel. It is typically a seafoam-green color but varies to deeper shades of green. The darker varieties of chrysoprase are also referred to as Prase. Associated with the heart chakra, zodiac sign of Gemini and vibrating to the numbers 3 and 5, this stone balances yin-yang energy. It induces a deep medatative state, peaceful sleep, reduces claustrophobia and prevents nightmares. Chrysoprase promotes love of truth, hope, creativity and fidelity both personal and business related. It heals heartache and relationships and turns negative emotions into positive emotions. Chrysoprase is also used to help one overcome compulsive behavior and to heal codependence while supporting independence and commitment.
Chrysoprase is a gemstone variety of chalcedony (a cryptocrystalline form of silicon dioxide) that contains small quantities of nickel. Its color is normally seafoam-green, but varies to deeper shades of green. The darker varieties of chrysoprase are also referred to as Prase. It was known to the ancient Greeks and Romans & then in Europe after deposits in Poland were discovered in the 1700s. Today, most chrysoprase is produced in Australia, but it is not widely used because supplies are limited.
– Associated with the heart chakra, zodiac sign of Gemini & vibrates to the numbers 3 & 5.
– Balances yin-yang energy.
– Induces deep meditative state, peaceful sleep, reduces claustrophobia, prevents nightmares.
– Promotes love of truth, hope, creativity, fidelity (personal & business).
– Heals heartache & relationships, & turns negative emotions into positive.
– Helps one overcome compulsive behavior.
– Heals codependence, while supporting independence & commitment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.