Kunzite is a lavender to pink aluminum inosilicate mineral. Associated with the heart chakra, zodiac signs of Taurus, Leo & Scorpio & vibrates to the number 7. A stone of love and compassion, nature, animals and the Earth. Helps to calm panic attacks, and allows one to quickly move on from negative emotions.
1 in stock
A lithium aluminum inosilicate mineral and best known variety of Spodumene. Named after G.F. Kunz, who discovered it was a unique form of Spodumene in 1902. The other varieties include Hiddenite which is green and Triphane which is yellow. Kunzite is an important source of Lithium, used in electric vehicles and cell phones. San Diego County, California & the Democratic Republic of Congo are both major sources of Kunzite. When faceted as a gemstone Kunzite displays strong pleochroism, an optical property in which a material displays different colors when viewed from different angles.
– Associated with the heart chakra, zodiac signs of Taurus, Leo & Scorpio & vibrates to the number 7.
– Radiates peace & universal love.
– Increases appreciation and awe of nature, animals, plants, humanity, earth etc.
– Allows one to quickly move on from negative emotions, so they don’t stick around all day.
– Alleviates panic attacks and helps regulate the circulatory system.