Labradorite appears in a range of colors from white, dark grey, black even to peach. It displays an optical effect, Labradorescense, of a multitude of colors caused by the slow cooling of the plagioclase feldspar during formation. Labradorite is associated with the throat, third eye and crown chakras, zodiac signs of Leo, Scorpio and Sagittarius and vibrates to the number 6. It is a protective stone which can also help one unlock unique gifts and strengthen connections with spirit.
1 in stock
A plagioclase feldspar mineral, first discovered on the island of Labrador in Canada. It can now be found in many other localities. It displays an optical effect (or shiller) named after it. Labradorescence is caused by the slow cooling of the plagioclase feldspar while it was forming, having phase evolution lamellar structure. Therefore not all Labradorite has this optical effect, as it may have cooled too quickly or have a different chemical structure. Some specimens with a very high quality of labradorescence are called Spectrolite.
– Associated with the throat, third eye and crown chakras, zodiac signs of Leo, Scorpio & Sagittarius & vibrates to the number 6.
– Highly protective stone, deflecting bad energy, and preventing energy leakage away from the user.
– Helps one find one’s unique gifts.
– Dispels illusions, cuts straight to the heart of the matter.
– Enhances the mental and intuitive powers of clairvoyance, telepathy, prophecy, past-life recall, & coincidence control.
– Assists in accessing Akashic Records.
– Brings out the best in people.
– Encourages full attention and courtesy to others.
– Reduces anti-social/reckless/impulsive behavior in kids, teenagers, or adults easily led into trouble by others.
– Helps develop the hands’ sensitivity, and is useful for physiotherapists and those who heal with touch.
– Physically beneficial to the respiratory system, digestion, eyes, brain, and metabolism. Helps detoxify tobacco, alcohol, and to a lesser degree, hard drugs.
Crown, Third Eye, Throat