Hematoid Quartz Palm
Hematoid Quartz is a variety of quartz that posesses hematite, iron oxide, inclusions. It is a translucent to opaque stone which has red and white colors. The darker the color the higher the price. Associated with the root chakra, zodiac signs of Libra and Taurus and vibrates to the number 7, Hematoid Quartz is used for grounding and centering chaotic energies in the root chakra. This stone aids in understanding the “shadow self” and protects against negative energy projections from others. Quartz is an amplifying stone which amplifies the stabilizing properties of hematite. Hematoid Quartz can be used to help balance one’s thoughts with one’s emotions as well.
1 in stock
Hematoid quartz is a silicon dioxide mineral with hematite (iron oxide) inclusions. The name comes from the Greek -hemo, meaning blood, referring to the red color. It can be translucent to opaque, the darker the color the higher the price. It is usually harder than quartz, measuring 8 on the mohs scale. Sometimes found in double terminated, opaque, and phantom varieties, it is also found in large form, usually closer to translucent, with red/pink/orange stains, stars, veins, drips &/or dustings throughout the stone.
– Associated with the root chakra, zodiac signs Libra & Taurus, vibrates to the number 7.
– Quartz amplifies the stabilizing property of hematite.
– Grounding, centering chaotic energies into the root chakra.
– Helps balance one’s thoughts with one’s emotions, bringing clarity to decision making & unifying the mind, body & spirit.
– Aids in understanding the “shadow self” (Jungian psychology).
– Protects against negative energy projections from others.
– Physically boosts the health of the blood, cleaning out toxins and boosting the immune system.
Orange, Pink, Red, White