Rutilated Quartz Palm
Rutilated Quartz is quartz with rutile inclusions. Rutile is a mineral composed mostly of titanium dioxide and has one of the highest refractive indices at a visible wavelength of any known crystal. The needle-like rutile in quartz may be golden, silver, copper, red or black. Associated with aligning all chakras, the zodiac sign of Leo and vibrates to the number 6, Rutilated Quartz is the most powerful healer and amplifier. This stone heightens spiritual growth, aids in astral travels, scrying and channeling. Rutilated Quartz helps one feel joy and gratitude while protecting against psychic attacks.
1 in stock
RUTILATED QUARTZ (Brazil)
Rutile, Latin for red, is a mineral composed mostly of titanium dioxide. Rutile has one of the highest refractive indices at visible wavelengths of any known crystal and also exhibits a particularly large birefringence and high dispersion (optical properties of light passing through a material). The needle-like rutile in quartz may be golden, silver, copper, red or black. They can be dispersed through the quartz sparsely, randomly, bundled, sometimes in star shapes, or densely enough to make the quartz almost opaque. Their optical properties make them popular in gemstones.
– Associated with aligning all chakras, the zodiac sign of Leo & vibrates to the number 6.
– Most powerful healer and amplifier.
– Heightens spiritual growth, aids astral travels, scrying & channeling.
– Helps one to feel joy & gratitude.
– Protects against psychic attack.
– Reaches the root of the problem & promotes forgiveness & healing.
– Physically speeds up healing time from injuries & helps remove phantom pains from amputations.
Black, Red, Yellow