Scolecite is w hite hydrated calcium silicate mineeral that shares it’s crystal structure with natrolite. It usually occurs as acicular or needle like and fibrous clusters. One of the 12 Synergy Stones, Scolecite is associated with the Third Eye and Crown Chakras, the zodiac sign of Capricorn and vibrates to the number 1. It promotes inner peace and deep relaxation while enhancing heart chakra energies. Scolecite is used for opening interdimensional spaces for contact with extra terrestrials and astral travel.
Named in 1813 for the Greek word for worm, scolecite is a member of the zeolite group. It is a hydrated calcium silicate mineral that shares its structure with natrolite. It usually occurs as acicular or needle like, & fibrous aggregations or clusters. The clusters are composed of thin, prismatic needles, flattened on one side, with slanted terminations. It is usually white with slight pink areas, but can be salmon to red or even green. It is both pyroelectric & piezoelectric & some specimens fluoresce yellow under UV light. Found in many locations around the world, the best specimens come from Pune, India.
– Associated with the 3rd eye & crown chakras, zodiac sign of Capricorn & vibrates to the number 1.
– Inner peace & deep relaxation.
– Opens interdimensional spaces for contact w/ ETs & astral travel.
– Enhances heart chakra energies; good stones to pass between lovers.
– Spontaneous expression of love.
– Supports proper serotonin levels.
– Aids in expelling parasites from the body, healing of the intestines, eyes & lungs.
– One of the 12 Synergy Stones.
Crown, Third Eye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.