Seraphinite is a dark green to gray stone with silver chatoyancy from Siberia, Russia. The name comes from Seraphim, a group of Angels from the Bible and references the feathery appearcance of the silver glimmer effect that the stone posesses. Associated with the heart chakra, zodiac signs of Taurus and Sagittarius and the number 7, Seraphinite detoxes the physical and spiritual body. It aids in emotional and spiritual growth allowing new ventures and new beginnings. Seraphinite protects from animal and insect bites and is a powerful stone for regulating cancerous cells. It is good for use after chemotheraphy or other cancer treatments and encourages positivity in the people around you.
1 in stock
A dense, finely grained variety of Clinchlore, a hydrous magnesium iron aluminum silicate & member of the Chlorite group of minerals. It forms as masses and bubbly botryoidal forms with a monoclinic crystal system. The name comes from the Seraphim, a group of Angels from the Bible. The name references the feathery appearance and chatoyancy of the stone. It is dark green to gray with silver chatoyancy. It is mined in 1 small area of Eastern Siberia, Russia.
– Associated with the heart chakra, zodiac signs of Taurus & Sagittarius & vibrates to the number 7.
– Detoxes the physical and spiritual body.
– Aids in emotional and spiritual growth, new ventures and new beginnings.
– Allows for rapid evolution of the user. Very powerful.
– Encourages positivity in the people around you.
– Protects from animal and insect bites.
– Powerfully regulates cancerous cells, systemic imbalance or disease. Good for use after chemotherapy or other cancer treatments.
Gray, Green, Silver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.