Snakeskin agate is a rare variegated form of Chalcedony found in parts of the United States, India, Morocco, Czech Republic, Brazil, and Africa. It is semi-translucent and has unusual inclusions that give its surface a snake-like or scaled appearance.
- – Strength during excessive activity.
- – Cheerfulness, self-love & appreciate simple joys in life.
- – Creates invisibility in crowds.
- – Self-esteem and self-awareness.
- – Helpful in finding lost items.
- – Can initiate rise in Kundalini.
Hardness: 6.5-7 Mohs Specific Gravity: 2.57-2.64 Refractive Index: 1.53-1.55