Grape agate is a common name for purple aggregates of tiny quartz crystals with a spherical (botryoidal) habit. The name reflects their purple color and how they occur in clusters that resemble bunches of grapes. This material is found in the Mamuju area, near the western coast of Sulawesi, an island of Indonesia.
- – Increases intuition & crown chakra downloads
- – Helps determine which dreams are worth pursuing
- – Decreases panic attacks, reduces anxiety, & harmonizes brain chemistry
- – Magnetizes Lightworkers & conscious community during challenging times
- – Increases self-confidence and emotional stability
- – Technically not an agate (Highly botryoidal, amethystine microcrystalline-quartz/chalcedony, from Indonesia).
- – Common to rare: White, Lavender, Purple, Green, Green/Purple Combination.
Crystal System: Hexagonal Fracture: Conchoidal Tenacity: Brittle Hardness: 7 Mohs Specific Gravity: 2.6-2.7 Refractive Index: 1.535-1.539