Lapis Lazuli Freeform
This striking, sleek statement piece in Lapis Lazuli is an eye-catching cobalt blue, electrified with sparkly Pyrite inclusions of gold dusted throughout. Lapis Lazuli has been cherished for its incredible color since its discovery. Connect with your inner royalty, and bring a powerful healing stone into your home that was sought after by Egyptian Pharaohs and Roman Emperors. It has been thought that Cleopatra had the walls of her palace inlaid with Lapis Lazuli both to expand her awareness, and as a protective shield from psychic attacks. A potent tool for developing psychic skills, Lapis Lazuli opens one’s mind to possibility. Unveil your true form with Lapis Lazuli, and expand and develop your wholeness of being. This beautiful Lapis Lazuli freeform can be stood up or laid flat. Use it in your space, or on your body as you meditate. Lapis Lazuli is most commonly used at the third eye chakra for psychic attunement, and at throat chakra to assist in communication.
Out of stock
LAPIS LAZULI (Afghanistan)
– Associated with the throat and third eye chakras, zodiac signs of Taurus, Virgo, Libra & Sagittarius & vibrates to the number 3.
– Stone of ancient knowledge and wisdom.
– Encourages inner self knowledge, self-acceptance, encourages self-awareness, and will show you inner truth.
– Honesty, compassion, morality, and balance.
– Encourages creativity, opening one up to self-expression, stimulating objectivity, clarity, and self-realization.
– When used at throat chakra, helps one speak inner truth.
– Balances thyroids while strengthening neck & vocal cords.
– Promotes clear understanding through intuition.
– At 3rd eye chakra, opens ability for psychic attunement.
– Guards against psychic attacks.
– Powerful thought amplifier & helpful in aligning all elements of body and mind, guiding you in the direction of mental and spiritual purity.
– Beneficial to the respiratory system, especially the throat and lungs.
– Used for detoxing and cleansing the organs and the nervous system, for blood purification, and for boosting immunity.
– Relieves stress and anxiety, as well as related symptoms of restlessness, insomnia, nervousness and depression.
Learn more about the geological and metaphysical properties of Lapis Lazuli.
Third Eye, Throat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.