Polychrome Jasper Palm
Polychrome Jasper has alternating swirling colors of red, purple, brown, tan, orange, gold, blue, teal, gray and white. Blue is an extremely rare color for Jasper to posess. Associated with all chakras, the zodiac signs of Pisces and Aquarius and the number 1, Polychrome Jasper is a grounding stone which is stabilizing to the physical body. It deeply connects to the Earth and Earth energies, helps with ADHD and in the completion of tasks. This stone reduces stress and increases determination and motivation.
Out of stock
POLYCHROME JASPER (Madagascar)
Found in 2006 in Madagascar, Polychrome Jasper contains the color blue, which is extremely rare for Jasper. Polychrome is an architectural style of decorating in multiple colors. Polychrome Jasper has alternating swirling colors of red, purple, brown, tan, orange, gold, blue, teal, gray & white. A truly exceptional Jasper for carving figures and shapes, palm stones and for jewelry.
– Associated with all the chakras, zodiac signs of Pisces and Aquarius & vibrates to the number 1.
– Grounding & stabilizing to the physical body & deeply connecting to the Earth and Earth energies.
– Increases physical energy, vitality, & passion.
– Reduces stress & increases determination & motivation.
– Helps with ADHD, helps to develop organizational skills, & aids in the completion of tasks.
– Vibrates with one’s truest self, allowing one to come into their own, walk their unique path and own their voice.
– Physically beneficial to the feet, legs and hips. Aids the function of the joints and helps alleviate pain in those areas.
Blue, Brown, Gray, Purple, Red, White