Azurite, said to embody the Blue Ray, possesses a high vibration which strongly stimulates metaphysical abilities. This crystal’s remarkably deep blue color evokes feelings of peering into a distant galaxy and was historically utilized for pigment by ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamians. A copper mineral, Azurite oftens grows alongside Malachite and Chrysocolla.
Associated with the throat, third eye, and crown chakras and the zodiac sign of Sagittarius, this stone’s energy acts as a wonderful catalyst for enhancing psychic powers, dream work, and intuition. It helps to strengthen and protect one’s astral and etheric bodies from excessive attachment and psychic manipulation, allowing you to safely explore new realms. Azurite also stimulates the intellect in order to aid in learning, writing, organizing, and discerning truth in partnerships.
Whether you’re seeking to grow your powers, focus your intellectual insight, or simply get lost in this stone’s beautiful blue hue, Azurite has something for you. See for yourself what this crystal can do!
– Associated with the throat, third eye & crown chakras, zodiac sign of Sagittarius & vibrates to the number 1.
– Best embodiment of the Blue Ray.
– Used for enhancement of dreams, psychic powers, intellect & intuition.
– Helpful when studying new subjects.
– Strengthens astral and etheric bodies. Less vulnerability to psychic attack & attachments in addition to fatigue.
– Helps with new business & personal partnerships in order to discern truth.
– Good for writing, lecturing, testing, organized tasks & negotiations.
– Soothes migraines, tinnitus, vertigo.
– Learn more about the geological and metaphysical properties of Azurite here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.