Rose Quartz Palms
$11.00 – $33.00
Rose Quartz is a variety of quartz which pink color is due to inclusions of dumortierite. It is one of the most popular quartz crystals on the planet and is one of the first stones that young kids collect. Most rose quartz does not grow in a crystal point formation although extremely rare pieces of euhedral rose quartz crystals have been found and are very expensive. Assosiated with the heart chakra, zodiac signs of Scorpio and Libra and vibrates to the number 7, Rose Quartz is a stone of love and peace. It promotes forgiveness, acceptance and release and is super helpful in healing traumas of all kinds. Rose Quarts can be used for deep inner healing and self love as well as strengthening empathy and sensitivity.
/HYALINE OR PINK QUARTZ
Found abundantly in massive & anhedral form, (having no visible prismatic crystal faces) formed in deep hydrothermal veins, in pegmatites (igneous rock containing interlocking crystal). Also found very rarely in gemmy (transparent though colored), clustered, euhedral form (having visible, well formed crystal points) in pegmatite pockets. These clusters are extremely expensive, due to their rarity, but make wonderful display pieces. However they must be displayed correctly to avoid color fading. There is debate on whether the rare, gemmy, euhedral form should be called Pink Quartz instead of Rose Quartz, as it is markedly different in form, though not in composition. The color of both types of Rose Quartz is due to inclusions of dumortierite, usually in such abundance that the crystals are usually translucent to opaque. Occasionally the inclusions align perfectly with the crystal’s hexagonal structure, so that when cut along it’s c-axis as a cabochon, a perfect, white, optical cat’s eye star appears. Rose Quartz is one of the most popular quartz crystals on the planet, and one of the first stones that many young children collect.
– Associated with the heart chakra, zodiac signs of Scorpio & Libra, vibrates with the number 7.
– Stone of love & peace, promotes forgiveness, acceptance & release.
– Deep inner healing & self-love, and strengthens empathy & sensitivity.
– To attract love, place near your bed.
– Inspires the love of all things beautiful; art, music, design, fashion, poetry.
– Aids in restful sleep, and protects against nightmares.
– In the workplace a large piece protects against gossip.
– Physically aids in all things heart related; palpitations, arrhythmias, weak valves, disease. Also extremely helpful in healing traumas of all kinds.
Large, Medium, Small